Your Quests - Out West Your Quests - Out West

Frustratingly Good

I voted 4... Because that is the number of hours I've been poking at this damnable game. Even with help from the thread at nordinho.net I am still unable to beat your contrivance.

-PSUEDO SPOILER ALERT-

Seriously, you're killing me over here. After this much effort, the only bugs I'm bouncing off of had better be in my head and not in-game. I'm about to restart and test the possibility that, though I am allowed, maybe I am not intended to mix both dust types together.

After that, I give... maybe.

Random Maze Generator Random Maze Generator

Nice script.

Well done actionscript. Excellent maze generator. I can't fault the code -- however, where playability or even testing is concerned: I would've enjoyed it more with better responce time in sprite movement.

Still - nice work. 12k! Rock.
if(!answer){restatequestion;}

ChrisBored responds:

Yeah, im not sure what was with the lag, it was all looking good till I put the little character in. Any ideas what I did wrong?

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

Just to Review:

I have died.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Damn fine concept & execution.

Quite a fine little concept to play with. Great work. Check check it:

9---9---1---1---2---2-2-9---9---1---1---3---3---3-3-3-3-3-- -9------------------------2---2---2---2---a---a---2---2---2- --2---8-8-8-6-a-a-a-a-a----------------------------a---a--1- --31--32-2-2-4-a---a--1---31---3-3-3-6-a-a-3-3-3-2-a-------- ----------------

the classroom the classroom

HAHA!

I give you high marks for the graphics anyway. They were perfect for this kind of introductory game. Nice work on the coding too -- using contact with invisible "movie's" to represent a field of vision.

So Mr. Walker's gettin' involved is he? Good, maybe that'll give me some more lead time on my musical contribution to CG2.

As far as suggestions for future Classroom installments: You could add to your game engine by having preset movements that can be called like functions - then call them via a randomized timer; such that while the teacher only has a certain number of paths or routes to walk, the player can't be sure which route 'teacher' will take.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Wow - Pretty difficult game.

Wish I had more time to spend playing it. Looks pretty pimp.

World Domination World Domination

I hate you

Too addicting.

(BTW: Locked up on me sometime into the 2nd hour of the game... if that doesn't tell you anything about the bug - at least it tells you something about how pathetic I am.)

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Addicting as Nibbles

Level 24...

All my men are dead...

I must go on...

I must...

Fuck it - sleep!

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

I'm biased.

I can't give this game as much credit as others might... Reason?

I hate this game engine. Most horrible programming concept ever - especially to be carried out in flash.

Apparantly, enemies NEVER miss and if you hit space to "duck" you can still be shot while flash attempts to render the side screen. This creates a very high damage factor and increases the likelyhood of dying before you can even get into the game.

It's unfortunate this engine is used so much because I never put forth the effort to get beyond the first or second screen of the game - and therefore miss out on the possibility of good artistry or storyline from the author.

Gee... maybe that's why GOOD games start slow and build?!!!

Timmy's Terrific 2mer Timmy's Terrific 2mer

DAMNIT!

You need to contact me directly when you update the Timmy's Tumor catalog, damnit. It was over a month until I found this second version of the now legendary game. I now hold high scoring positions in all the Timmy's Tumor games. And I shall continue to best those foolish enough to pit their cancerous protrusions against mine!!!

Bring it.